Scientific Injection Molding is a disciplined approach to ensuring the mold, machine, and plastic are working together, and the process is optimized to produce highly repeatable quality products. Vaupell has Engineers and technicians trained in the principals of SIM in all our facilities and has been following this methodology for over 25 years.
SIM BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Optimized Process using decoupled molding
- Consistent repeatability and quality, part to part, set-up to set-up
- By measuring outputs from transducers that control input settings we can move tooling from press to press matching the pressure curves and get predictable parts
- Reliable documentation for each part (saving pressure curve data)
- Higher yield and lower material consumption